Hallo, Gast!

11-09-2011, 06:58 PM | Beitrag #61
Offline HomeSen 
(09-09-2011 11:49 PM)emyeu5phut schrieb:  lol to be honest o. o its not a notebook lol just a old cpu xP i will download it once my real computer is back in shape xP ty for all the help homesen

I just assumed it might a notebook, since this chipset was widely used for mobile PCs Wink

(10-09-2011 04:20 PM)RSPruitt schrieb:  Getting endless loading screen!! Please help.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you please try disabling the NVIDIA NetworkAccessManager? It can cause several network issues (which took me the hard way to find out Wink ). You're better off with a "normal" personal firewall Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

14-09-2011, 02:41 PM | Beitrag #62
Offline Cpt.DeJongh[NL] 
Well i click on play now for some seconds its black screen then music starts loading appears and after some loading hes gone

Help plz i dont have much knowledge about routers and that sort of stuff -.-'
14-09-2011, 02:48 PM | Beitrag #63
Offline HomeSen 
(14-09-2011 02:41 PM)Cpt.DeJongh0x5b;NL0x5d; schrieb:  Well i click on play now for some seconds its black screen then music starts loading appears and after some loading hes gone

Help plz i dont have much knowledge about routers and that sort of stuff -.-'

Please attach your DxDiag.txt, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you"
And next time, please refrain from hijacking unrelated threads Wink

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

17-09-2011, 11:02 PM | Beitrag #64
Offline Goosfraba121 
idk if my problem would go under this catagory but ill just try it here..

everything works fine up till i hit join server. it picks a server, starts the load up and then finishes and just chills with a full load bar..
19-09-2011, 08:12 AM | Beitrag #65
Offline HomeSen 
It doesn't fit the described problem, exactly. But anyways, this can be caused many (offline) bookmarked servers, as you can read here: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=42906

19-09-2011, 06:45 PM | Beitrag #66
Offline Kuslok 
Hi!
I have a problem with the connection.
I did everything that was in the first post.
Removed, installed, cleaned the cache and dns, tried all the browsers, turned off the antivirus and firewall, checked host file, removed from my documents, checked the ping, ran from the administrator ...
But the problem is not gone Sad

I hope for your help ...

Angehängte Datei(en)
.jpg  login fail.jpg (Größe: 303.07 KB / Downloads: 25)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 8.69 KB / Downloads: 11)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 38.53 KB / Downloads: 11)

19-09-2011, 07:02 PM | Beitrag #67
Offline HomeSen 
Have you already tried logging out of the website (link on the top right corner)? Clear your browser cache afterwards (by pressing [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [DEL]) and then log in again.

19-09-2011, 09:35 PM | Beitrag #68
Offline Kuslok 
I tried, no change ... Sad
22-09-2011, 12:03 PM | Beitrag #69
Offline KRiSZBULB 
Please, i need help! I registrated yesterday, and if i try to log in, i've got a message that Login Failed, Try again, if the problem persist close the game and login again. I've done it many times but it still doesn't works...If i click on the Retry, the Loading appears but, it's fckin endless...
please help me!

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 27.77 KB / Downloads: 212)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 28.38 KB / Downloads: 7)

24-09-2011, 06:28 PM | Beitrag #70
Offline HomeSen 
(22-09-2011 12:03 PM)KRiSZBULB schrieb:  Please, i need help! I registrated yesterday, and if i try to log in, i've got a message that Login Failed, Try again, if the problem persist close the game and login again. I've done it many times but it still doesn't works...If i click on the Retry, the Loading appears but, it's fckin endless...
please help me!

Please install ServicePack 1 for Windows 7.
Additionally, try disabling RocketDock, since it sometimes causes issues with the game.

Did you try ALL the things listed in the first post?

25-09-2011, 08:13 PM | Beitrag #71
Offline kashman247 
here is my problems, it works when i play the battlefield 2 demo online so why not hereUndecided , see atached jpeg. after i click retry it comes up with the loading thing and just wont finish loading Sad

p.s removed other files

see newer post l l l
vvv

Angehängte Datei(en)
.jpg  bfp4f prob.jpg (Größe: 389.42 KB / Downloads: 12)

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27-09-2011 05:33 PM von kashman247.)
27-09-2011, 02:02 PM | Beitrag #72
Offline Q-Kurbium 
Nothing.

Tried everything, and the loading screen just remains there :/ don't really know what else to do...

Is this issue going to be patched up or should i say goodbye to this entertaining shooter game?
27-09-2011, 04:38 PM | Beitrag #73
Offline CarterDavison 
I get the endless loading when i join a lobby.
It loads till its close to the edge then stops! HELPP
27-09-2011, 05:31 PM | Beitrag #74
Offline kashman247 
it asked me to install the mozilla add on again and now its working fine Big Grin

irelevant but i also changed my password and changed it back again that might helpIdea
27-09-2011, 06:59 PM | Beitrag #75
Offline HomeSen 
(27-09-2011 02:02 PM)Q-Kurbium schrieb:  Nothing.

Tried everything, and the loading screen just remains there :/ don't really know what else to do...

Is this issue going to be patched up or should i say goodbye to this entertaining shooter game?

Please attach your HiJackThis.log, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you". Maybe there is some background process interferring with the game.

(27-09-2011 04:38 PM)CarterDavison schrieb:  I get the endless loading when i join a lobby.
It loads till its close to the edge then stops! HELPP

Sounds like you might be affected by (a lot) bookmarked servers that are offline, as you can read here: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=42906

27-09-2011, 09:22 PM | Beitrag #76
Offline Q-Kurbium 
there... please help me solve this as it's just stopped working from one day to another, randomly, just like that... :/

now that I got virgin broadband I was seriously evaluating a fancy gun for my lv.18... well, until this happened Confused

Angehängte Datei(en)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 10.73 KB / Downloads: 21)

28-09-2011, 12:55 PM | Beitrag #77
Offline HomeSen 
Well, the only "suspicious" thing is "EgisTec IPS" which sounds like it might interfere with the game. Could you please try disabling it?

28-09-2011, 02:02 PM | Beitrag #78
Offline Q-Kurbium 
Agistech items uninstalled and removed...

Nothing.

With hijack this I clicked on every single item to be "fixed "

no result.

Also threw in an uninstall/reinstall of the game.

nothing Rolleyes

EDIT: After trying step 11 once again, it all just started working again... did that around 3 times, and now, just like that, it's working... :o
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28-09-2011 02:19 PM von Q-Kurbium.)
28-09-2011, 06:02 PM | Beitrag #79
Offline DarkoMilicic 
I'm having this issue, one thing I've noticed is that my ping time to ALL servers is 9999. I play Team Fortress 2 just fine. Tried a few of the fixes at the start of this thread, nothing worked. Attaching DxDiag and HiJackThis logs at bottom, hope someone can help.

What I'm getting - music, and text of the map name, the server host, objectives and tip white a white background. I do turn off adaware and steam before playing.

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag928.txt (Größe: 50.72 KB / Downloads: 10)
.txt  hijackthis928.txt (Größe: 8.64 KB / Downloads: 8)

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28-09-2011 06:05 PM von DarkoMilicic.)
30-09-2011, 08:33 PM | Beitrag #80
Offline Killerz250 
Im still having the problem of endless loading after doing all the things that is instructed. Help me. Sad Here is my file.

Angehängte Datei(en)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 11.47 KB / Downloads: 10)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 25.1 KB / Downloads: 7)

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.