Hallo, Gast!

24-12-2011, 02:23 AM | Beitrag #181
Offline Jarek2 
(16-12-2011 09:09 AM)HomeSen schrieb:  Did you also install (some of) the software you had before, when you reinstalled Windows? If so, you could try with a "completely clean" Windows-installation. If that works, starts installing the programs, one at a time, and check whether the game still works. As soon as it starts not working again, you know the "foul apple" that causes the problem.
Afterwards, you could restore your backup and disable/uninstall the program and/or play around with it's settings to get the game working again Wink I know, this is time-consuming, but if you should succeed (and share your findings), you might help others with the same issue.

Did you also try what CFghost suggested? You could try deleting the WebCache folder from your PC and then copy the WebCache folder from your laptop to your PC. As a reminder: The folder is located at:
Code:
MyDocuments\Battlefield Play4Free\WebCache

yup i did all that...and completely have given up
24-12-2011, 05:27 AM | Beitrag #182
Offline Jarek2 
I don't care anymore......I'm just uninstalled the game from both my laptop (I could play the game on my laptop, but I had bad lag and suffered from other issues) and my house computer. Thanks for trying to help me HomeSen but I have completely quite the game with this update on BOTH my computers.

Happy Holidays HomeSen, your my personal favorite moderator.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 24-12-2011 05:31 AM von Jarek2.)
26-12-2011, 10:57 AM | Beitrag #183
Offline helloellolo 
(22-12-2011 05:30 PM)HomeSen schrieb:  Do I see correctly that you have "Norton 360" AND "Norman Anti-Virus" running? If so, please uninstall one of them, please. Also try temporarily disabling "the remaining" security tool.

Hi HomeSen,

I already have Norman uninstalled since I got Norton. I've also tried disabling Norton, but to no avail. Could there be another reason for the loading screen?

Really appreciate your help!

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  dxdiag.txt (Größe: 30.62 KB / Downloads: 7)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 19.38 KB / Downloads: 7)

29-12-2011, 05:52 PM | Beitrag #184
Offline DarkCorra 
HERE IT IS

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 44.86 KB / Downloads: 11)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 29.86 KB / Downloads: 4)

29-12-2011, 08:52 PM | Beitrag #185
Online HomeSen 
(26-12-2011 10:57 AM)helloellolo schrieb:  
(22-12-2011 05:30 PM)HomeSen schrieb:  Do I see correctly that you have "Norton 360" AND "Norman Anti-Virus" running? If so, please uninstall one of them, please. Also try temporarily disabling "the remaining" security tool.

Hi HomeSen,

I already have Norman uninstalled since I got Norton. I've also tried disabling Norton, but to no avail. Could there be another reason for the loading screen?

Really appreciate your help!

Could you try disabling the "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service", as well as the "McAfee SiteAdvisor"?

(29-12-2011 05:52 PM)DarkCorra schrieb:  HERE IT IS

Please update your video drivers using the Intel Driver Update Utility.

Additionally, try closing the DellDock and make sure AVG doesn't block the game's .exe Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

31-12-2011, 10:52 PM | Beitrag #186
Offline hic86 
since the last update "the new map dalian" the game freezing specially when i die "the countdown 9...." or someone use mortar... & i get message lost connection & leaving game the problem is get worst every day & sometime the game freeze my pc
i never get problem with games i play battlefied3 in hot resolution without any problem

CPU : intel core 2 duo E7500 2.93 GHZ
Mainboard : Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C
RAM : 4GB DDR2
Graphic : Radeaon 5770 HD 1GB
System : win 7 32bit

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 38.3 KB / Downloads: 5)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 29.93 KB / Downloads: 5)

01-01-2012, 03:04 PM | Beitrag #187
Online HomeSen 
You are aware that this is totally unrelated to what is discussed in here?
The only thing I could recommend is completely re-installing the game by following the instructions given by the 3rd link in my signature.

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

05-01-2012, 09:38 PM | Beitrag #188
Offline Ch40showler 
I have endless loading problem ONLY when im connecting to servers hosted by Battlefielf Play4Free. I can connect on all other servers but i can't connect on official servers. Why is that. PS no i never cheated, or hard-flamed EA officials or players.
06-01-2012, 05:54 PM | Beitrag #189
Offline Man0fSteel 
i tried everything i could but i am still stuck at loading screen, kindly reply
Rolleyes

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 27.34 KB / Downloads: 7)
.txt  hijackthis1.txt (Größe: 11.26 KB / Downloads: 6)

11-01-2012, 07:33 PM | Beitrag #190
Offline Fkillr 
got also problems with the loading.

the game did it perfectly but now it wont start on my computer. i can login, but wen i open the game i only get a white screen and the backgroundmusic.

also tried many of the tips in this forum
12-01-2012, 09:56 AM | Beitrag #191
Online HomeSen 
(06-01-2012 05:54 PM)Man0fSteel schrieb:  i tried everything i could but i am still stuck at loading screen, kindly reply
Rolleyes

Please try disabling Trend Micros. Chances are it blocks the game from properly accessing the internet.

(11-01-2012 07:33 PM)Fkillr schrieb:  got also problems with the loading.

the game did it perfectly but now it wont start on my computer. i can login, but wen i open the game i only get a white screen and the backgroundmusic.

also tried many of the tips in this forum

Attach your DxDiag.txt and HiJackThis.log, please.

12-01-2012, 12:12 PM | Beitrag #192
Offline Fkillr 
done, here is it.

.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 15.96 KB / Downloads: 15)

.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 23.26 KB / Downloads: 58)
12-01-2012, 01:59 PM | Beitrag #193
Online HomeSen 
Please update your video drivers: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-64.aspx

Additionally, make sure the game doesn't get blocked by McAfee.

12-01-2012, 04:03 PM | Beitrag #194
Offline Fkillr 
ITS WORKING :-)

thanks homesen
17-01-2012, 11:24 PM | Beitrag #195
Offline rokus123 
Isn't there a simple way to fix it?
18-01-2012, 06:43 PM | Beitrag #196
Online HomeSen 
(17-01-2012 11:24 PM)rokus123 schrieb:  Isn't there a simple way to fix it?

What is NOT simple in following a few step-by-step instructions?

22-01-2012, 05:08 PM | Beitrag #197
Offline Privet666 
Constantly throws out from game, long loading please solve mine, I think many, a problem. In advance I thank, the letter with an explanation I wait on a Killdevil666@mail.ru
22-01-2012, 05:49 PM | Beitrag #198
Online HomeSen 
Getting "thrown" out of the game (for whatever reason) is out of this thread's scope Wink

Regarding the long loading times, read and follow the instructions given in the first post of this thread (assuming that you are talking about the initial loading, when starting the game).

03-02-2012, 02:41 PM | Beitrag #199
Offline H34dHun73r 
this happens when i open the game. Help pls? It also doesn't load.

Angehängte Datei(en)
.jpg  Screenshot1.jpg (Größe: 196.16 KB / Downloads: 18)

03-02-2012, 02:48 PM | Beitrag #200
Online HomeSen 
Did you follow the steps given in the first post?

Generally, clearing the WebCache folder solves this issue Wink

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.