I saw on your other post that you need medics. I think I meet most of your requirements except for level.
1. Do you have a mic? / Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yes/Yes
2. How many hours do you play a day?(Mandatory: You have to play more than 5 hours a week) I generally play for an hour or so every evening, and quite a bit more on weekends. Been busy with work lately, so only about 8 hrs a week or so. For something organized, I'd be able to devote more time.
3. What is your class and level? My secondary is medic/13, and that's now the character I play most. I'd make him main, but that costs cash. Main is assault, level 12. Both guys were stuck at 11 for a couple of levels, seems to be a fairly common glitch. That's ok, still got the training points.
4. Where do you live? USA/CA
5. When are you available for practices and scrims? Any evening 5-9 Pacific time Sunday and Monday pretty much all day.
6. What previous FPS games have you played? And how many years? BF 1942 7 yrs, BF2 6 yrs, 2142 5-6 yrs, Project Reality 2 yrs, COD4 1 year, BFBC2 1 yr, Blackhawk Down 6 yrs, Frontline Fuel of War 4 yrs, Soldner 7 yrs, Combat Arms 1 yr.
7. How old are you? 56
I'm generally in the top 5 on points, and always have a positive k/d. Today I went 17-3, 13-4, etc. I'll have to reinstall vent, been using TS mostly.