Hallo, Gast!

17-04-2011, 01:21 PM | Beitrag #141
Offline 1337Mechanic 
(17-04-2011 12:28 PM)St0mpy schrieb:  Usually id say great, another freebie, im buying BF3 anyway- except i can preorder at GAME in the UK for 29.99 but to get the reward I can only preorder in the EA shop for 39.99.

WTH?

So basically UK people are being charged a tenner ($16US) for a low grade old shotty and a hat that you probably have a green one of already.

Buying BFs 1540 costs me £8.98. 1540 would buy me the BEST Battlefund weapon for my class (AUG/M95 costs BF980) and choose from 2 berets, a flight helmet, shemagh or any accessory in the shop up to 560BFs (and have £1.02 left over) if I DONT buy this preorder deal.

[ECONOMY RANT]
When will EA realise that virtual clothing has almost zero opportunity cost. It looks like some dummy in the marketing department costed it out as if the 870 and beret were 1) necessary to play the game and 2) had some kind of real world commodity value with significant costs of production like real world goods.

They dont. Its a modeller/ps artist (probably 1, maybe 2 people) knocking out a few items a week released to us in batches.

EA could have given us:
- a whole BF3 outfit/uniform
- a decent Vet shotty or a vet M1911
OR even 1700 BFs to choose to spend as we wish (£10 worth)

And it wouldnt make a single bit of difference to their costs, BUT it wouldnt look so tight and mean, which frankly is what this offer looks. Tight.

The annoying thing is I liked the idea and would preorder if the virtual deal wasnt insulting, but thats just a lowball rip off.

MEET TF2 PREORDERS thats what ea doing here

[Bild: Sentryani.gif]
17-04-2011, 01:22 PM | Beitrag #142
Offline PedroD7 
I bought it from Amazon.co.uk Can I still get it?? I have the order number
17-04-2011, 02:16 PM | Beitrag #143
Offline Brynnza 
Still really need a blue reply on these questions.

I wonder where the blues are.. There arent any replies from them on the forums today either..

[Bild: Brynnza_sig.jpg]
^JS (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-04-2011 02:17 PM von Brynnza.)
17-04-2011, 02:24 PM | Beitrag #144
Offline Thunderhead 
Sry EA but this is bs,when i buy a simple game for 60euros i want to get a boxed version no freaking download. Maybe more stupid ideas like that?Rolleyes

Greetings
17-04-2011, 02:32 PM | Beitrag #145
Offline wilcoxx 
Hi
Anybody knows, if here is a chance to get a BF3 beta test code when i preorder BF3?
Thx
17-04-2011, 02:48 PM | Beitrag #146
Offline No0b01x 
OMFG The 12min released Battlefield 3 trailer is fking sick. Its getting more realistic every dam game! I want my new video card Sad!

[Bild: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcLgzGVbtV3SP4g-SJNSQ...YB1cjyWcgw]
Proud member of SB.
17-04-2011, 03:10 PM | Beitrag #147
Offline BloodySpeirs 
(16-04-2011 03:37 AM)XavandSo schrieb:  
(16-04-2011 03:27 AM)BloodySpeirs schrieb:  pre-ordering so early is rather foolish. playing physical copy's price for a downloadable copy is even worse. The price WILL drop when we approach release date...not in EA store perhaps but certainly in amazon. additionally the karkand expansion pack offer will still be there for preorder. and as far as i can see they'll add even more bonus "get this for preordering BF3" later on future.
Yes, but the EA Store pre-order is $80 AUD, approx. $50 USD. Now think about it... To pre-order the game in a store is about $109.60 AUD for the game. (That's the Xbox 360 version, I pre-ordered the PC version, on the EA store, so it's cheaper.) It is very good value, even without the "Bonuses", (Hell I'd even buy Battlefield 3 for Wake Island alone), please people stop saying this is EA trying to "con" people out of their money, the Xbox 360 is $109 AUD and you don't get anything.

okay maybe over there EA is a better option for you. But over here, in US, there are (or at least will be) several other better options for BF3 preorders.
(1) I get FREE 1 day shipping with amazon prime (I've free student account), which means I'll be playing BF3 the same day as you downloaders PLUS I'll actually have a physical copy.
(2) Amazon is tax free, yuppie.
(3) Amazon usually offers some bonus credit of their own for game preorders
(4) If some other site has cheaper price, amazon usually matches price.
(5) If there's a price drop in amazon, I get billed with lower price.
(5) I won't be surprised if EA adds more bonuses for future preorder Tongue

taking all that into account, I'll wait. You enjoy the silly shotgun. I'll enjoy the satisfaction of smart purchase.

btw, the price for BF3 in EA store is $59.99
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-04-2011 03:17 PM von BloodySpeirs.)
17-04-2011, 03:10 PM | Beitrag #148
Offline Zurban(RUS) 
I pre-ordered it, but it nothing gived my in my rewards!
17-04-2011, 03:25 PM | Beitrag #149
Offline Zurban(RUS) 
People, when BF3 will be in store(may download)?
17-04-2011, 03:56 PM | Beitrag #150
Offline CaptainHench 
I've already pre-orderd mine through Amazon since I coulden't find an Xbox version on the EA store... is there a way for me to still get the stuff?
17-04-2011, 04:06 PM | Beitrag #151
Offline BAMBI 
But what if you personally pre ordered the game at a retail ?!? i pre-ordered the ps3 and the pc version at gamestop ?
17-04-2011, 04:13 PM | Beitrag #152
Offline Cpt.HunGredy 
Damn it, I won't get these as I ordered a retail version somewhere else. Come on people, giving exclusive rewards for everyone who uses the EA store and not even thinking of others who are UNABLE to buy it there is a shame. Its price in the EA stroe is the double of the price in shops in my country (Hungary, yes) and I never buy digital copies of games, only retail versons. I feel being excluded from the goodies while I bought every single Battlefield game, all of them are on my desk even including the Bad Company 2 Vietnam's box. I bought many items for my soldiers in Battlefield Heroes and even I bought weapons for Play4Free, but I won't get these just because I'm a collector of game disks.

Suggestion: What about the Veteran Program? It seems to be very abandoned. I have Veteran level 4 with my games. What if you could get these items for registering Battlefield 3 through the Veteran project website? It would be a lot more of giving reward to Battlefield fans rather than again promoting the EA store and trying to get us away from retailers as fast as possible.
17-04-2011, 05:10 PM | Beitrag #153
Offline St0mpy 
(17-04-2011 01:21 PM)1337Mechanic schrieb:  
(17-04-2011 12:28 PM)St0mpy schrieb:  Usually id say great, another freebie, im buying BF3 anyway- except i can preorder at GAME in the UK for 29.99 but to get the reward I can only preorder in the EA shop for 39.99.

WTH?

So basically UK people are being charged a tenner ($16US) for a low grade old shotty and a hat that you probably have a green one of already.

Buying BFs 1540 costs me £8.98. 1540 would buy me the BEST Battlefund weapon for my class (AUG/M95 costs BF980) and choose from 2 berets, a flight helmet, shemagh or any accessory in the shop up to 560BFs (and have £1.02 left over) if I DONT buy this preorder deal.

[ECONOMY RANT]
When will EA realise that virtual clothing has almost zero opportunity cost. It looks like some dummy in the marketing department costed it out as if the 870 and beret were 1) necessary to play the game and 2) had some kind of real world commodity value with significant costs of production like real world goods.

They dont. Its a modeller/ps artist (probably 1, maybe 2 people) knocking out a few items a week released to us in batches.

EA could have given us:
- a whole BF3 outfit/uniform
- a decent Vet shotty or a vet M1911
OR even 1700 BFs to choose to spend as we wish (£10 worth)

And it wouldnt make a single bit of difference to their costs, BUT it wouldnt look so tight and mean, which frankly is what this offer looks. Tight.

The annoying thing is I liked the idea and would preorder if the virtual deal wasnt insulting, but thats just a lowball rip off.

MEET TF2 PREORDERS thats what ea doing here

I dont object to the system, Its the value- its like they costed out the shotgun and beret at buyers prices, and they would be the last things id buy with the same amount of BFs (1700).

If marketing had even a quarter of a brain theyd have given an outfit along with the BF3 beret, and a decent gun, not one I woulnt even rent for credits- I mean do they want people to pre order or not?
17-04-2011, 05:21 PM | Beitrag #154
Offline CaptainMarder 
I only ended up ordering it through the EA store because they gave me a 20% discount, so I got the limited edition for $45. Yay me.

But yes, this reward isn't very good for purchasing a $60 game, because the hat is useless, and the gun itself probably costs a few bucks. but hey, a free Item is a free item, cant complain.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-04-2011 05:22 PM von CaptainMarder.)
17-04-2011, 05:31 PM | Beitrag #155
Offline Agronk 
I don't see why everyone is ranting over the "omg its only a digital copy how stoopid" thing. If you actually went on the pre-order website, it allows you to CHOOSE what platform you want to pre-order. (PC Download, PC Disk, PS3, X360) I think you get the rewards for pre ordering the game for ANY platform, not necessarily the PC.
17-04-2011, 06:06 PM | Beitrag #156
Offline gunny65 
Why don't they give some battelfunds as rewards.
17-04-2011, 07:24 PM | Beitrag #157
Offline CoronelGun 
I pre-order BF3 one month ago, can i get this anyway?

ty...
17-04-2011, 07:53 PM | Beitrag #158
Offline cloudsstar 
(16-04-2011 07:02 PM)Sgt.TmH schrieb:  
(16-04-2011 06:32 PM)cloudsstar schrieb:  would love a blue to tell us ...

Why not ask Customer Support?

i did ant what they said had nothing to do with what i asked. i asked if when i pre order the game if i buy a physical copy what will take 10 days to get to canada if i can download it from the store on release or if i only get one or the other and they said

Actually, any Game can be downloaded only after release of the Game .If you preorder the Game you will get a message as soon as Game is released. then you would be able to download the Game. Also I would like to suggest you to visit our forum for latest updates .

is that if i get the download or the hard copy maby you can help . think buddy read pro order in the head line and thats all he read it was a some what yes you can download 2 or no you cant download it 2

real talk all i want to know is i have 2 computers can i download it and say i have to do a os wipe can i download it again if not i want a hard copy

[Bild: aae51a15.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-04-2011 08:00 PM von cloudsstar.)
17-04-2011, 09:04 PM | Beitrag #159
Offline [5thMR]Reaper 
only have to download game once. The installer is the same, just use it to install the game on both computers. The only difference is the info you use to register the game with your EA account. And i do believe you can several different guid's associated on the same EA account?
I just use the EA downloader/store. Not sure if steam is the same way or not, never use it.
You can install two different copy's on the same computer also if you only install the game for a specific user, then log into windows with a under a different user and install the game again for just for that user. Should have different guids. Not sure if this works with old windows. If anyone else can correct me, please do. i hope this helps you a little bit.

If EA was my company i would not offer rewards for people who purchase EA exclusive products from someone else. At least not for the first month or two. Unless they are willing to give up a big chunk of the profit.Tongue

[Bild: Reaper_sig.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-04-2011 09:42 PM von [5thMR]Reaper.)
17-04-2011, 09:07 PM | Beitrag #160
Offline Kmin.MED.PL 
(17-04-2011 05:31 PM)Agronk schrieb:  I don't see why everyone is ranting over the "omg its only a digital copy how stoopid" thing. If you actually went on the pre-order website, it allows you to CHOOSE what platform you want to pre-order. (PC Download, PC Disk, PS3, X360) I think you get the rewards for pre ordering the game for ANY platform, not necessarily the PC.

Oh yeah? Well, tell me how I can choose a platform in my country, wise guy - here's the link:

http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/pl_PL...field3_PL/

[Bild: bfp4fforumsignature.png]

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.