Hallo, Gast!

04-03-2011, 01:25 PM | Beitrag #1
Offline Silvanoshi
A-Ten-Hut!

Battlefield Play4Free has been in Closed Beta for over 3 months, during which time much progress has been made. Countless hours have been poured into adding new maps/weapons/clothing/features and functions, as well as stomping all over those nasty bugs.

Well, we have some great news for you! In approximately 1 month Battlefield Play4Free will move out of Closed Beta and into Open Beta. During this final month of Closed Beta we will be focusing on crushing even more bugs, adding polish and maybe even adding some more awesome to the game! Once we hit Open Beta EVERYONE will be able to sign up and gain access to the game right away, without having to wait to receive a Beta key.

With an enormous influx of players expected as we move into Open Beta, we will be doing everything we can to prevent the swelling numbers from grinding the site, services and game to a halt. As such, we will be increasing access to Battlefield Play4Free in a tiered fashion. These tiers are as follows:

• March 31st: Our brothers and sisters in arms, those who have played in Battlefield Bad Company 1&2, Battlefield 1943, will be invited to grab their guns and start pushing for flags in Battlefield Play4Free.*
  • April 2nd: Our Facebook and Twitter followers will be treated to early Battlefield Play4Free access.
  • April 4th: Battlefield Play4Free will move to Open Beta and be instantly accessible to EVERYONE!

Make sure to spread the word, tell you family and friends about Battlefield Play4Free and ensure they "Like" our Facebook fanpage, and follow us on Twitter so that you can stand side by side, mowing down anyone who dares oppose you when the time comes!

Silvanoshi
*Players must have played online and use the same EA account to access Battlefield Play4Free.
04-03-2011, 05:32 PM | Beitrag #2
Offline Echo 
Good or bad?

Good : New people to meet and Kill (Killing low levels Tongue).

Bad : Obviously people overtaking my level when they started after me. "Noobs" entering BF:P4F, commenting about how "good/Experienced" they are when they haven't played. Not being a special tester anymore ;D

So, overall I think it will be good/Ok. TongueWink

Signature removed

Moderator Archangel edit:

Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

If it wasn't a headshot... You need to improve.
http://oi51.tinypic.com/14mxwfo.jpg
Shoot and Move.
04-03-2011, 05:41 PM | Beitrag #3
Offline HiddenTaliban786 
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa finally my friends can play
04-03-2011, 05:42 PM | Beitrag #4
Offline HiddenTaliban786 
n thnaks u letting me try the best online gma eever made online
04-03-2011, 05:47 PM | Beitrag #5
Offline hocus_pocus 
will the new map be availible when it reaches open beta?
04-03-2011, 05:50 PM | Beitrag #6
Offline 1WanteD1
hopefully yea n tht wot it says
04-03-2011, 05:52 PM | Beitrag #7
Offline Bennington 
when next update with new weapons and map?
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-03-2011 05:52 PM von Bennington.)
04-03-2011, 05:53 PM | Beitrag #8
Offline 1WanteD1
when it goes open
04-03-2011, 06:05 PM | Beitrag #9
Offline EPIC-Landon144
Hello Oscar and Mike Big Grin
04-03-2011, 06:15 PM | Beitrag #10
Offline spartanabc 
hopefully there will be 1 more new map b4 open beta

[Bild: F6ZuQ.png]
04-03-2011, 06:16 PM | Beitrag #11
Offline Nero 
Yes OB new friends and medals ^^

04-03-2011, 06:22 PM | Beitrag #12
Offline Gam3King 
I want 4 slots Big Grin

[Bild: TurtleSwag.gif]

04-03-2011, 06:25 PM | Beitrag #13
Offline Venex 
New maps please, should be 1 more before open beta comes out. Cool
04-03-2011, 06:29 PM | Beitrag #14
Offline [L3]TR_Maffia 
yeaah please
04-03-2011, 06:36 PM | Beitrag #15
Offline Night_Hunter 
guys listen mee open beta just coming with more problems.More players online more lags.Also if guys From EA dont give us option to buy permanent weapons wit hcredit game well lose lot of fans.We dont need veteran weapons for credit but if this game want to have lot of people online,buying permanent weapons with credit well do that,i create page on facebook and therse 264 fans for now who dont want to play this game because buying weapon is very hard.Change that or be read yt oloose fans that is evrything.

04-03-2011, 06:41 PM | Beitrag #16
Offline kjalabama 
(04-03-2011 01:25 PM)Silvanoshi schrieb:  Well, we have some great news for you! In approximately 1 month Battlefield Play4Free will move out of Closed Beta and into Open Beta. During this final month of Closed Beta we will be focusing on crushing even more bugs, adding polish and maybe even adding some more awesome to the game! Once we hit Open Beta EVERYONE will be able to sign up and gain access to the game right away, without having to wait to receive a Beta key.

Silvanoshi

I checked your Facebook-fanpage, if you had posted the quote there. It would not be that many "I want a betakey! GIVE ME A BETAKEY". but i don't mind, cuz thats your buisness which means that would be your problem Wink

it was just an idea...

and one more thing...
Zitat:guys listen mee open beta just coming with more problems.More players online more lags.Also if guys From EA dont give us option to buy permanent weapons wit hcredit game well lose lot of fans.We dont need veteran weapons for credit but if this game want to have lot of people online,buying permanent weapons with credit well do that,i create page on facebook and therse 264 fans for now who dont want to play this game because buying weapon is very hard.Change that or be read yt oloose fans that is evrything.

YES PLZ make weapons unlimited-able-to-buy with normal earned in-game credits! just like it was for a while ago in the closedbeta..

peole would think this if you made it that way: "omg i got 'sniperPRO' for unlimited time, with CREDITS not BATTLEFUNDS! im so f*****g awesome! I am going to keep playing this game!

if you not make it that way people would think THIS: "omg! what a crappy game! Angry can not even have permanently weapons, for free! it sucks! if this was a pay game i would demand my money back NOW!"
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-03-2011 06:58 PM von kjalabama.)
04-03-2011, 06:41 PM | Beitrag #17
Offline EPIC-Landon144
(04-03-2011 06:36 PM)Night_Hunter schrieb:  guys listen mee open beta just coming with more problems.More players online more lags.Also if guys From EA dont give us option to buy permanent weapons wit hcredit game well lose lot of fans.We dont need veteran weapons for credit but if this game want to have lot of people online,buying permanent weapons with credit well do that,i create page on facebook and therse 264 fans for now who dont want to play this game because buying weapon is very hard.Change that or be read yt oloose fans that is evrything.

QQ
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM | Beitrag #18
Offline XkSAssassin 
Ahhh.... Sad Tommorow I'll download this game again.. Sad sh it,I really liked this game and want it again...I don't know how to be...I think if there are weapons for credits it's good,but customizations only with BF?Download?don't download?what is better? Sad Three days with Credits..ahh...okk... but if in future when there will be more weapons...I think new weapons for future will be only with Bf... Sad sh itt!!

I still do.
04-03-2011, 06:43 PM | Beitrag #19
Offline (I(SHOT)YOU) 
great!!!
04-03-2011, 06:44 PM | Beitrag #20
Offline XkSAssassin 
Silvanoshi > Your really good man...And what can you say?or..can you say if there in future will be weapons only for bf?if yes..I will not say that your a worst company or something else..just please answer..

I still do. (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06-03-2011 02:10 PM von XkSAssassin.)

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.