Hallo, Gast!

08-01-2011, 04:18 AM | Beitrag #1
Offline YCheez 
I'm making a song about how much I love battlefield. The song will be based on Joan Jett & the Blackhearts- I Love Rock and Roll.

Behold, I Love Battlefield!

Lyrics:

I saw him running' there with an m16
I knew he must have been a level seventeen
The battle was goin' strong
owning to my favorite song
An' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he saw me, yeah me
And I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was shooting me, yeah me, singin'
I Love Battlefield
running and gunning with my squad all day long
I Love Battlefield
So take cover and shoot with me

[M24 bulletsound + dieng sound of an soldier]

He showed up so I got up and shoot for his name
Freaking Hacker! , he said,
'Cause they're all the same

Let me spawn fast home
so I can start to pwn

An' next we were movin' on
He was covered by me, yeah me

Next we were movin' on
He was fragging with me, yeah me, singin'

I love Battlefield
running and gunning with my squad all day long
I love Battlefield
So take cover and shoot with me!

and I want YOU, community, to help me with the lyrics. I plan on having the song sung by multiple people (mostly famous ones from the forum) when the song is done. Just submit your entry IN ORDER. Give me the next line below the lines.

Song can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3T_xeoGES8
(skip to :41 for music)

Also, if this works out, I may make a music video, showcasing Battlefield from 1942-Bc2 I'm gonna need some help with this, but I know we can do it! Big Grin

Submit, Solider!
also, for the doubters:
(10-02-2011 04:42 PM)Drebin schrieb:  This thread is amazing almost the best one I have ever seen almost wet myself when i read the OP absolutely brilliant idea this thread deff deserves a sticky,... now linking all my buddies so they can also see how pro this thread is.... JUST OFF DA CHARTS <- u can quote me, seriously this thread is awesome I can't believe no one has done this before cheeze is da master.

Also, credits for those who helped me out! Big Grin

Strokemaster
=Sgt.Tuvok=

[Bild: kingofcheezland.jpg]

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 14-03-2011 01:04 AM von YCheez.)
08-01-2011, 06:34 AM | Beitrag #2
Offline YCheez 
[RESERVED]

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 04:19 PM | Beitrag #3
Offline Chang 
I love sausage rolls
put 'em in the oven and they come out tasty
I love sausage rolls
come and have a sausage roll with me

[Bild: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
08-01-2011, 05:23 PM | Beitrag #4
Offline Rox.A 
If it wasn't so cheesy (oh dear), I'd be mildly interested in contributing to this. But someone would need to convince me that the community is capable of producing something worthy of being part of. I assume you already have a vocals free version of the song at hand? What software are you going to use to produce the final product? Do you have any samples of other things you've made so we know you're capable of actually making something like that?
08-01-2011, 05:51 PM | Beitrag #5
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 05:23 PM)Rox360 schrieb:  If it wasn't so cheesy (oh dear), I'd be mildly interested in contributing to this. But someone would need to convince me that the community is capable of producing something worthy of being part of. I assume you already have a vocals free version of the song at hand? What software are you going to use to produce the final product? Do you have any samples of other things you've made so we know you're capable of actually making something like that?

1: hurr hurr, I see what you did there...

2: Vocals free?

3: I plan on getting help from some friends such as Solid Snail, and maybe even VonCyblos!

4: This is my first community project Wink

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 05:56 PM | Beitrag #6
Offline Rox.A 
Yeah... I thought you had a version of that song to dub over with new lyrics. Or are you going to produce a soundalike from scratch?
08-01-2011, 05:56 PM | Beitrag #7
Offline Sullemunk 
Vocals free = Only instrumental version of the song, No singing..

[Bild: bnh.gif]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 08-01-2011 05:57 PM von Sullemunk.)
08-01-2011, 06:09 PM | Beitrag #8
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 05:56 PM)Rox360 schrieb:  Yeah... I thought you had a version of that song to dub over with new lyrics. Or are you going to produce a soundalike from scratch?

Its gonna be a song sung by multiple people. The lyrics are based off I Love Rock and Roll (the song in the link) No music, just a bunch of guys singing the song either at the same time, or individually and then edited so that it sounds like multiple people are singing it at once.

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 06:24 PM | Beitrag #9
Offline Strokemaster 
made a fast little remake of the beginning, is it something like this you are looking for?

I saw him running' there with a sub-machine (<--would like to have another word)
Till he was shooting at me, yeah me
Till he was shooting at me, yeah me, singin'

[Bild: oj429e.gif]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 08-01-2011 06:27 PM von Strokemaster.)
08-01-2011, 06:26 PM | Beitrag #10
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 06:24 PM)Strokemaster schrieb:  made a fast little remake of the beginning, is it something like this you are looking for?

I saw him running' there with a sub-machine (<--would like to have another word)
Till he was shooting me, yeah me
Till he was shooting at me, yeah me, singin'

Love it! Big Grin

May edit some parts (sub-machine) but otherwise, great start! hope to see more in the future!

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 06:29 PM | Beitrag #11
Offline Strokemaster 
as I said, I want another word instead of sub-machine, I was thinking M13 (M thirteen) but I don´t know if it´s a real weapon xD

08-01-2011, 06:32 PM | Beitrag #12
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 06:29 PM)Strokemaster schrieb:  as I said, I want another word instead of sub-machine, I was thinking M13 (M thirteen) but I don´t know if it´s a real weapon xD

Already replaced it with rpg Wink

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 06:35 PM | Beitrag #13
Offline Strokemaster 
(08-01-2011 06:32 PM)YCheez schrieb:  
(08-01-2011 06:29 PM)Strokemaster schrieb:  as I said, I want another word instead of sub-machine, I was thinking M13 (M thirteen) but I don´t know if it´s a real weapon xD

but then it wont go good with seventeen, so you would have to change that to.

08-01-2011, 06:39 PM | Beitrag #14
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 06:35 PM)Strokemaster schrieb:  
(08-01-2011 06:32 PM)YCheez schrieb:  

but then it wont go good with seventeen, so you would have to change that to.

hmmmm.... how about m16! Big Grin

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 07:01 PM | Beitrag #15
Offline YCheez 
btw I would like to get some singers on when the song is finished. Hopefully we can get on Skype and make some ossumness Big Grin

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 07:25 PM | Beitrag #16
Offline Rox.A 
(08-01-2011 06:09 PM)YCheez schrieb:  Its gonna be a song sung by multiple people. The lyrics are based off I Love Rock and Roll (the song in the link) No music, just a bunch of guys singing the song either at the same time, or individually and then edited so that it sounds like multiple people are singing it at once.

Right, so no instruments at all? That won't sound good.
08-01-2011, 07:31 PM | Beitrag #17
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 07:25 PM)Rox360 schrieb:  
(08-01-2011 06:09 PM)YCheez schrieb:  Its gonna be a song sung by multiple people. The lyrics are based off I Love Rock and Roll (the song in the link) No music, just a bunch of guys singing the song either at the same time, or individually and then edited so that it sounds like multiple people are singing it at once.

Well, If I can get someone to either find/make some instrumentals, then we can get em' in

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 09:24 PM | Beitrag #18
Offline crazyputje 
(08-01-2011 07:31 PM)YCheez schrieb:  

Well, If I can get someone to either find/make some instrumentals, then we can get em' in

is this what you are looking forTongue? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhVmnQUp...re=related

[Bild: img.php?usr=crazyputje]
08-01-2011, 09:28 PM | Beitrag #19
Offline YCheez 
(08-01-2011 09:24 PM)Crazyputje schrieb:  
(08-01-2011 07:31 PM)YCheez schrieb:  

is this what you are looking forTongue? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhVmnQUp...re=related

cool, but no.

CLICKY FOR FREE WIN
08-01-2011, 09:39 PM | Beitrag #20
Offline Rox.A 
(08-01-2011 09:24 PM)Crazyputje schrieb:  is this what you are looking forTongue? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhVmnQUp...re=related

Haha, perfect. Well played.

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.