Hallo, Gast!

04-01-2012, 11:02 PM | Beitrag #5901
Offline Parrina 
(04-01-2012 09:26 PM)SkinnyG schrieb:  
(04-01-2012 07:54 PM)CrunchyMuesli schrieb:  Go to Silvanoshi's thread: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=61323

And flag them for illegal activities xD

Just did!

DONE!
I suggest everyone do the same.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
04-01-2012, 11:05 PM | Beitrag #5902
Offline Wizlawz 
NO the ONLY Reason imho Legacy was "NERFED" Without MANY Complaints on it being OP, as far as i could see anyway.

Was Because Legacy Owners had NO NEED for ATTACHMENTS Really, so the Legacy was OP vs Buying / Renting Attachments.

so had we been using Attachments all would still be good, but hell for Credit price vs Credit Earned per map, it was not fast enough to acquire, so they should have just fixed the Credit Earning BACK to the Way it WAS or something Similar to keep the "RENTING" "Rolling".

[Bild: 1977958]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:07 PM von Wizlawz.)
04-01-2012, 11:11 PM | Beitrag #5903
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(04-01-2012 10:58 PM)Wizlawz schrieb:  Stance?.. even in a fist fight a "Stance" is in Constant Change.... if your stance is NOT helping you WIN then it's Time to Find a "Different Stance".

+3!

[Bild: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
04-01-2012, 11:12 PM | Beitrag #5904
Offline [BFT]BlueWaffles 
(04-01-2012 08:29 PM)Bond4141 schrieb:  the first time P4F has had a complete removal for an Over Power instead of a nerf... but lets look at the still standing over powers now, shall we?

-Medics have best gun and can heal selves. (seriously, LMG'S?)
-Alot of talk has been around the Mortar strike being op.
-the Assault has virtually infinite ammo.
-a 50.calaber sniper rifle (these things can go right through engine blocks, rip holes in trees the size of volly balls, if shot right theese can peirce tank armour, but it does a mesaly 68ish damage on a person in this game? before the legacy take out it was 80ish, that would of been acceptable for realism (I thought Battlefield games prided themselves on realism) but i guess not as it takes 2 -body shots to kill a man.
-bullet drop.
-bullet trail
-the graphics (i'm on low, get shot by medics i can't even see.)
-mandatory sway

bought weapons are SUPOSTO BE POWERFULL, when wepon customation came in they became RARE and ENDANGERED! what i'm saying here is that you WANTED us to buy it, then you took it away because it was two powerfull and people complained (they're just sad they didn't bother buying it before)

EA, please make an APPOLOGY thread, at loeast ADMIT you did wrong, you can save yourself SOME respect. mayby refund the battlefunds, i don't care about the real mony (i used SMS any ways) but 3 damage doesn't do much any ways.

+1 I wish allot more people took this stance...

04-01-2012, 11:12 PM | Beitrag #5905
Offline j4rh34d 
(04-01-2012 03:03 PM)YoZza schrieb:  Look what i found.. this codes worked yesterday.
For 3 days u get this :
-heavy barrel
-high power ammo
-stabilized stock

assault: Fxzz-b35w-4lqk-um2h

engineer: Hfb7-t4wc-y9mz-bysp

medic: 2zyn-bleb-u8rh-zvn9

recon: 6yb9-79uv-4cxs-5gu7

Wow, I tried the assault code, this is their special uber death damage mix they were offering as a sale package, to see if my M4A1 would go back to how it was when I bought it

Sadly nope Rolleyes

the improved damge means you can kill something in about the same number of rounds as before the 20/12/11 nerf, one plus

The increased range and accuracy does nothing noticeable as you still have high recoil (when of course one of the reason for buying the M4 was the very controlable recoil) and I found pistols were still a problem because of their better accuracy due mostly to their lower recoil = more headshots Rolleyes

You still only have 3, 20 round mags (number of mags is irrelavent with ammo box, but will mean assaults will never share ammo instead of almost never share ammo Tongue ) which means 1 kill then his friend kills you as you suddenly run dry with little or no time to switch out to alt primary or pistol (remember there's a built in delay when switching weapons in the coding of this game)

Basically the low ammo count and high recoil nerfs most of the benefits of this deal, does not bring back my original M4 and for the money/credits doesn't do enough to warrant the expense (around £38.00 per WEEK Undecided )

Now for the wow factor - another player and myself managed to surprise each other on a corner, I had the M4 with the death damage kit, he had the stock G3, we both start firing at the same time and we both empty our clip (that sudden oh s**t, adrenaline rush is a great motivator)

sadly I die and he has 12 health left - and this is really what makes me think these customisations are really just not worth it

it would interesting if somenoe(s) who have access to an unranked server could do some comparisons of diffenrent weapons kill ability at different ranges, with and without attachments for YouTube, seeing as we all like to see these things in effect before buying, might save a few new players from wasting had earned cash - you could call the channel Badly Reduxed Tongue

[Bild: 20thdecembersignature.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:45 PM von j4rh34d.)
04-01-2012, 11:14 PM | Beitrag #5906
Offline Parrina 
The gaming comunity needs a special law enforcement unit to deal with these corporate scams or else they will keep scamming people whenever they feel like it.

Ripping you off since Dec.2011.Its the Sleasy way!
04-01-2012, 11:15 PM | Beitrag #5907
Offline Foguete99 
I'm glad for one thing, you were so kind to cure me of my addiction of any EA, EASY or DICE games. Thanks you for that.

I'm not a kind of guy who like to spend a real money on online games. My first soldier was recon, and i made a decision to buy him elite weapons (esM95, spas15). Prices was quite fair, and i didn't regreted this decision(not then) of buying battlefunds. I was happy to could support battlefild p4f project and have really great time with esM95 and spas15 as well. I could behave like sniper. A possible to eliminate any enemies from far distance was great and i loved that, even with camera shake - it was a kind of challenge (i didn know it was a option to make this off ). It was before 20th of december 2011.

Before 20th of december i was really considering to buy more battlefunds to buy a scar-l for my second class (assault soldier), but now i know that i will not buy any battlefunds again with one simple reason: YOU CHEATED US BY SAYING THAT WEAPONS WE BOUGHT WILL BE PERMANENT(i mean statistics of weapons), and i'm not fun with this game any more. You ruin this game with last update. esM95 is piece of crap now. How sniper rifle can be so inaccurate, with 6x magnification you, you must be joking. This was elite weapon!!! Only 12 bullet WTF? I must scream for ammo all the time(What when i am hide on crane and i'm lack of ammo). For five 100% headshots with medium distance i can kill only three guys. This is ridicules. Before update it was five on five. I will not buy a better parts, because i had it before update. I would rather prefere to spend game cash on mortar strike booster like others do(but this is not fun for me at all). All snipers are running with shotguns now because sniper rifle are fuc*** up. This is nonsence!!!

HOW CAN YOU CHEATED ON YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERES (WHO PAID YOU REAL MONEY) BY FORCIG THEM TO BUY THINGS WHICH WAS ALREADY BOUGHT IN PRE 20th DECEMBER WEAPONS.

I will never buy any battlefunds again. Only idiots will buy costumization for real money (on 7 days). Please noticed that game BF3 cost 59 dolars. Now calculate how many you will spend on battlefunds in costumization. It isn't worth it.

I'm not going to quit this game, but you will not get any money from me again. You dont deserve it, and i will not trust you anymore.

edit:
I will not play this game until you admit that you did mistake and you fix that mess (by give us our pre 20 december elite weapons back).
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:42 PM von Foguete99.)
04-01-2012, 11:20 PM | Beitrag #5908
Offline Raijukin 
(04-01-2012 10:42 PM)Raijukin schrieb:  Again, I may very well be wrong.. But...I don't think it matters what your stance is or what your "terms of service" says... Under federal law, the seller can not violate the Federal Trade Commission laws and regulations governing consumer protection and misleading marketing of products or services.

Your terms of service can only cover you so far... until you start thinking that makes you invincible and start breaking federal law by committing fraud and false advertisement..

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus28-...rules-road

Among other things which I will not go in to..I think one simple and very clear thing you are doing is making statements and advertising that products last "forever" before the purchase is made..that time frame for that product is part of the agreement upon purchase. By taking that product away without permission you are making that statement false and misleading the customers upon purchase. no?

Everyone? your thoughts?
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:21 PM von Raijukin.)
04-01-2012, 11:26 PM | Beitrag #5909
Offline Wizlawz 
(04-01-2012 11:20 PM)Raijukin schrieb:  
(04-01-2012 10:42 PM)Raijukin schrieb:  Again, I may very well be wrong.. But...I don't think it matters what your stance is or what your "terms of service" says... Under federal law, the seller can not violate the Federal Trade Commission laws and regulations governing consumer protection and misleading marketing of products or services.

Your terms of service can only cover you so far... until you start thinking that makes you invincible and start breaking federal law by committing fraud and false advertisement..

Among other things which I will not go in to..I think one simple and very clear thing you are doing is making statements and advertising that products last "forever" before the purchase is made..that time frame for that product is part of the agreement upon purchase. By taking that product away without permission you are making that statement false and misleading the customers upon purchase. no?

Everyone? your thoughts?

Thoughts? ye sure:

Still waiting for those who want to do a law suit find out if the TOS we Agreed / Signed Nils the "LawSuit".

because even in Court if you "Waive" any rights yer screwed and then what??,... gonna sue because did not realise what "Waiving Yer Rights" meant exactly?

Ignorance is Bliss in the Eyes of the Law which means:

Know the Law or Wonder why,.. basically

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:27 PM von Wizlawz.)
04-01-2012, 11:28 PM | Beitrag #5910
Offline TalkingDog 
Far from balancing the game, the update has completely unbalanced it. Shotguns, pistols and mortar strikes now rule the battlefield, assault rifles and sniper rifles are useless against these as the recoil makes it near impossible to get more than a couple of bullets on target and the ammo load is pathetic. Before the update I had 30 bullets for my m4a1 (nerfed down from the original 40), then it was nerfed down to 20 bullets and with the recoil I get killed reloading while I try to kill some noob who has USAS. FAIL EAsy!!!
04-01-2012, 11:40 PM | Beitrag #5911
Offline Raijukin 
(04-01-2012 11:26 PM)Wizlawz schrieb:  

Everyone? your thoughts?

Thoughts? ye sure:

Still waiting for those who want to do a law suit find out if the TOS we Agreed / Signed Nils the "LawSuit".

because even in Court if you "Waive" any rights yer screwed and then what??,... gonna sue because did not realise what "Waiving Yer Rights" meant exactly?

I guess that's the sad part about it huh?... we waive our rights to do anything about them breaking the law...(if they are)

So what would happen is someone who did not sign the TOS found out about them committing fraud/theft (stealing peoples money by having them purchase battlefunds and then not giving those funds and not refunding the money or giving notice or reply on forum in response to transaction) or the false advertising as described previously.. The most you could do is maybe call out a red flag to the Better Business Bureau?
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:54 PM von Raijukin.)
04-01-2012, 11:44 PM | Beitrag #5912
Offline Wizlawz 
(04-01-2012 11:40 PM)Raijukin schrieb:  

Everyone? your thoughts?

Thoughts? ye sure:

I guess that's the sad part about it huh?... we waive our rights to do anything about them breaking the law...(if they are)

So what would happen is someone who did not sign the TOS found out about them committing fraud/theft (stealing peoples money by having them purchase battlefunds and then not giving those funds and not refunding the money or giving notice or reply on forum in response to transaction) or the false advertising as described previously.. The most you could do is maybe call out a red flag to the Better Business Bureau?

i once rented an apartment, and i needed it badly, i had to sign a piece of paper saying that they could ENTER WHENEVER THEY WANTED, it was "ILLEGAL" UNTIL I SIGNED IT.

and if you dont Sign / Agree to the TOS you NO PLAY this game, or use any other that has an "Agreement" and you decide not to check the "agree" box

and as per this:

they would have no weight basically because EVERYTHING has an"AGREEMENT" of some sort.

and as long as the "fraud etc" is covered by a "Clause" of some sort its all good, basically.

as they say:

READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-01-2012 11:47 PM von Wizlawz.)
04-01-2012, 11:48 PM | Beitrag #5913
Offline Pain7 
(04-01-2012 08:13 PM)AfdsasZ schrieb:  Dang, elite legacy back will solve many problems...

agreed with him...
04-01-2012, 11:52 PM | Beitrag #5914
Offline Septuagint 
Not necessarily. The apartment analagy is a lot different. If they suspect illegal activities being done at THEIR apt they have the right to enter. EAsy cannot break a country or state law to SELL their PRODUCT. So we cannot compare apples and oranges. EAsy has broken their own promises, and removed player content that was promisef to last forever as it was originally. If we cant sue on what we bought, we can sue simply for their business practices and we go after their TOS. They therefore will be sued top dollar, and the TOS will be forced to be change to protect the consumer.

Not only will EAsy be forced to re-write the TOS, but so will other free2play companies, on EA's dollar.

[Bild: signature.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-01-2012 12:00 AM von Septuagint.)
04-01-2012, 11:54 PM | Beitrag #5915
Offline Wizlawz 
(04-01-2012 11:52 PM)Septuagint schrieb:  Not necessarily. The apartment analagy is a lot different. If they suspect illegal activities being done at THEIR apt they have the right to enter. EAsy cannot break a country or state law to SELL their PRODUCT.

you have a point, but a point none the less is made either way.

sign is sign, agree to is agree to, waived is waived no matter what "analogy" etc. afaik.

so if i am wrong please enlighten me.

04-01-2012, 11:57 PM | Beitrag #5916
Offline Septuagint 
(04-01-2012 11:54 PM)Wizlawz schrieb:  
(04-01-2012 11:52 PM)Septuagint schrieb:  Not necessarily. The apartment analagy is a lot different. If they suspect illegal activities being done at THEIR apt they have the right to enter. EAsy cannot break a country or state law to SELL their PRODUCT.

you have a point, but a point none the less is made either way.

sign is sign, agree to is agree to, waived is waived no matter what "analogy" etc. afaik.

so if i am wrong please enlighten me.

K i edited.

[Bild: signature.png]
04-01-2012, 11:58 PM | Beitrag #5917
Offline YoZza 
(04-01-2012 11:12 PM)j4rh34d schrieb:  
(04-01-2012 03:03 PM)YoZza schrieb:  Look what i found.. this codes worked yesterday.
For 3 days u get this :
-heavy barrel
-high power ammo
-stabilized stock

assault: Fxzz-b35w-4lqk-um2h

engineer: Hfb7-t4wc-y9mz-bysp

medic: 2zyn-bleb-u8rh-zvn9

recon: 6yb9-79uv-4cxs-5gu7

Wow, I tried the assault code, this is their special uber death damage mix they were offering as a sale package, to see if my M4A1 would go back to how it was when I bought it

Sadly nope Rolleyes

the improved damge means you can kill something in about the same number of rounds as before the 20/12/11 nerf, one plus

The increased range and accuracy does nothing noticeable as you still have high recoil (when of course one of the reason for buying the M4 was the very controlable recoil) and I found pistols were still a problem because of their better accuracy due mostly to their lower recoil = more headshots Rolleyes

You still only have 3, 20 round mags (number of mags is irrelavent with ammo box, but will mean assaults will never share ammo instead of almost never share ammo Tongue ) which means 1 kill then his friend kills you as you suddenly run dry with little or no time to switch out to alt primary or pistol (remember there's a built in delay when switching weapons in the coding of this game)

Basically the low ammo count and high recoil nerfs most of the benefits of this deal, does not bring back my original M4 and for the money/credits doesn't do enough to warrant the expense (around £38.00 per WEEK Undecided )

Now for the wow factor - another player and myself managed to surprise each other on a corner, I had the M4 with the death damage kit, he had the stock G3, we both start firing at the same time and we both empty our clip (that sudden oh s**t, adrenaline rush is a great motivator)

sadly I die and he has 12 health left - and this is really what makes me think these customisations are really just not worth it

it would interesting if somenoe(s) who have access to an unranked server could do some comparisons of diffenrent weapons kill ability at different ranges, with and without attachments for YouTube, seeing as we all like to see these things in effect before buying, might save a few new players from wasting had earned cash - you could call the channel Badly Reduxed Tongue

Yes customization isnt that good..I try this and was.. well.. surprised i can hit something with my 9A-91
It was fun since closed beta untill 1 december..
Well thats it for me .. i had it.. duck EAsy.. duck..

[Bild: dg5d03.jpg]
04-01-2012, 11:59 PM | Beitrag #5918
Offline max603 
Has there been one response from EA on this thread?
05-01-2012, 12:00 AM | Beitrag #5919
Offline Wizlawz 
(04-01-2012 11:52 PM)Septuagint schrieb:  Not necessarily. The apartment analagy is a lot different. If they suspect illegal activities being done at THEIR apt they have the right to enter. EAsy cannot break a country or state law to SELL their PRODUCT. So we cannot compare apples and oranges. EAsy has broken their own promises, and removed player content that was promisef to last forever as it was originally. If we cant sue on what we bought, we can sue simply for their business practices and we go after their TOS. They therefore will be sued top dollar, and the TOS will be forced to be change to protect the consumer.

its not about comparing apples to oranges etc and so on, its about

SIGNING, AGREEING and WAIVING Rights etc.

Bottom Line, Basically

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-01-2012 12:01 AM von Wizlawz.)
05-01-2012, 12:01 AM | Beitrag #5920
Offline Raijukin 
(04-01-2012 11:44 PM)Wizlawz schrieb:  
(04-01-2012 11:40 PM)Raijukin schrieb:  

Everyone? your thoughts?

Thoughts? ye sure:

i once rented an apartment, and i needed it badly, i had to sign a piece of paper saying that they could ENTER WHENEVER THEY WANTED, it was "ILLEGAL" UNTIL I SIGNED IT.

and if you dont Sign / Agree to the TOS you NO PLAY this game, or use any other that has an "Agreement" and you decide not to check the "agree" box

and as per this:

they would have no weight basically because EVERYTHING has an"AGREEMENT" of some sort.

and as long as the "fraud etc" is covered by a "Clause" of some sort its all good, basically.

as they say:

READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING

I personally was not affected by this and I'm sure not going to be the one filing a law suit lol but it sure is an interesting situation and topic and the idea of this company engaged in these kind of activities is pretty messed up...I feel bad for the people that are affected and cant really do much about it when it comes to waiving rights =\ I wouldn't doubt EA and many others added the same protection Sony did after the big hack by including the waiver to lawsuits or claims...It truly is a wrong and unfair practice if you ask me =\ they should at least take off the "Forever" description on their items...

(04-01-2012 11:52 PM)Septuagint schrieb:  Not necessarily. The apartment analagy is a lot different. If they suspect illegal activities being done at THEIR apt they have the right to enter. EAsy cannot break a country or state law to SELL their PRODUCT. So we cannot compare apples and oranges. EAsy has broken their own promises, and removed player content that was promisef to last forever as it was originally. If we cant sue on what we bought, we can sue simply for their business practices and we go after their TOS. They therefore will be sued top dollar, and the TOS will be forced to be change to protect the consumer.

Ahh I think Septuagint makes a good point xD
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-01-2012 12:03 AM von Raijukin.)

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.