Hallo, Gast!

19-12-2011, 05:34 PM | Beitrag #341
Offline MurrayD 
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Kabboose schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:12 PM)MurrayD schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose schrieb:  Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

Yet another fantastic post! I never said there was anything wrong with the rest of your post, you're making things seem worse than what they are. Once again, i am not "sucking up", i will wait and see the update before i post on how i think it is. If that makes me a "total idiot with a dk in my mouth" then so be it. Wink

"TLBig GrinR have a nice day" yea... you so read the rest of my post.... Once again, yes... You are sucking up, cause you still yet to see the big picture and what the rest of us are saying.

If it's so hard to understand, let me spell it out for you.

E.A.s.y...i.s...r.i.p.p.i.n.g...u.s...o.f.f

Seriously? Clear enough for you?

There's really no point arguing with retards. Well i'm going to listen to Bob Marley, while you rage over a game! Have fun raging! Wink

[Bild: v3Gcnj4.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-12-2011 05:34 PM von MurrayD.)
19-12-2011, 05:34 PM | Beitrag #342
Offline Dragonfire36 
why dont disable mortar strike, it piss me alot man >Sad
19-12-2011, 05:35 PM | Beitrag #343
Offline Xobi-Sahara 
if you take everything for what we paid with our own money, then we can bring their case in court so-called "class action" ... only then will it hot

but now.... lets wait for tommorow and look what new day bring to us and test this.
EA better for U when U don't crap this...
19-12-2011, 05:35 PM | Beitrag #344
Offline RIC0H 
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Bombardement schrieb:  I bet my accounts that you will not complain officialy.

Deal

(19-12-2011 05:25 PM)Akantokiller schrieb:  I bet my as*, that you will not complain...

going to complain just for the sake of it now Smile

19-12-2011, 05:35 PM | Beitrag #345
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 05:33 PM)Decim8tor schrieb:  So what is going to happen to my enhanced scope? I payed the extra battlefunds for THAT over the standard M95's scope.

from what ive heard enhanced scope is gonna go byebye Sleepy thanks alot EA long range sniping is now non-existant in this game. Dodgy
19-12-2011, 05:36 PM | Beitrag #346
Offline Ninja-Penguin. 
I kinda agree with RPG, had they have fixed the files so that they were fair as in if EA had bothered to spend more time on testing these things then i think the public would have been perfectly happy but its the fact that EA have screwed up again and we have had to make a loss. although we may have been pretty damn happy with the legacy attachments, had they been nerfed a little at the time of the update would have been fine. its the fact that we are losing more and more from this game, which means we will be losing more and more players. not really happy with the fact that i have spent money on weapons that are just going to be constantly nerfed. not really happy at all but it does give the f2p players a slightly smaller handicap being as we are being disadvantaged.

[align=center][Bild: newcockpit.png]
19-12-2011, 05:36 PM | Beitrag #347
Offline captainslow147 
(19-12-2011 05:35 PM)RIC0H schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Bombardement schrieb:  I bet my accounts that you will not complain officialy.

Deal

(19-12-2011 05:25 PM)Akantokiller schrieb:  I bet my as*, that you will not complain...

LOL

[Bild: 8oq2yYz.png]
19-12-2011, 05:37 PM | Beitrag #348
Offline DeltaForce 
And now they moved it back into the important topics. Those guys are crazy.

PS: Maybe you also want to move the thread around other parts of the forum? Would be kind of funny to play hide and seek.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Bild: 5mLZc.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-12-2011 05:38 PM von DeltaForce.)
19-12-2011, 05:38 PM | Beitrag #349
Offline Bombardement 
(19-12-2011 05:35 PM)RIC0H schrieb:  

Deal

*Facepalm* Look how he jumps on this bet. Bwahaha. You really expect me to give you anything just because you will post a tiny complaint in a random thread? Duh ...
19-12-2011, 05:38 PM | Beitrag #350
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 05:34 PM)Dragonfire36 schrieb:  why dont disable mortar strike, it piss me alot man >Sad

because this was a money scam, balance is an excuse to say "ok youve enjoyed your permanent-not so permanent legacy attachments you paid for long enough, so ill just be taking that back and here you can have these awesome official attachments! Big Grin only 2000 credits a day...oooooor you can BUY OUR BATTLEFUNDS YEAH lets make that happen Big Grin"
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-12-2011 05:42 PM von Galadon.)
19-12-2011, 05:39 PM | Beitrag #351
Offline Faethon 
i keep telling you ppl , mortar is 700 cr a day lol
19-12-2011, 05:39 PM | Beitrag #352
Offline Galadon 
(19-12-2011 05:37 PM)DeltaForce schrieb:  And now they moved it back into the important topics. Those guys are crazy.

PS: Maybe you also want to move the thread around other parts of the forum? Would be kind of funny to play hide and seek.

better than bein ignored Tongue
19-12-2011, 05:39 PM | Beitrag #353
Offline nep7une 
Bought SCAR-L, M110, ESM95 and Elite M40.

If you guys gonna punish your first and most loyal customers, trust me Reddit once again will be bombarded with posts about EA Smile))
19-12-2011, 05:41 PM | Beitrag #354
Offline Growpocalypse 
(19-12-2011 05:19 PM)Masterground schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Decim8tor schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 04:56 PM)Growpocalypse schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 04:03 PM)CINNAStixx schrieb:  PLEASE READ!!! I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to be powerful thats the point of having the upper hand. Thats the point of all the other attachments is for players without legacy to mix and mach attachements to see what works for them or what gives them the upper hand.

Im sorry I didnt pay over 500 + dollars of my military pay to not get what I had originally paid for.
Its ovious what P4F is going to and that it awesome. 5 of my friends ( top good players who worked, played, and paid alot over the years) got banned from EA for someone elses mistake.

Guess im done with this game. You just lost a respected customer EAsy. Because I was leaving this game anyways you just made it official. Thought this game was 16 + so we wouldnt have a bunch of kids complaining about weapons I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY I EARNED FOR SERVING THIS COUNTRY. Respect your customers EA because youll only lose in the end.

Cpl Grebinger US Army National Guard 2-156th 31 Foxtrot Louisiana National Guard

Cinna Stixx's posting privileges were removed. I'm Cinna Stixx's voice.

+1 to this^^ and a HOW DARE YOU!!! to EAsy for treating a veteran with such disrespect. Y'all are clearly reading all of these so you know that 99.9% of us are very very ticked off right now. This is not how you earn more customers this is how you lose customers.

Thank you for the support, it means so much to everyone here.

[Bild: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
19-12-2011, 05:41 PM | Beitrag #355
Offline ThiDOD 
Other than i have to wait the friggin pach is finnish, i don't care.

Click the Sig for Rush
19-12-2011, 05:42 PM | Beitrag #356
Offline [DR]Sturm 
Zitat:introduction of fairer play!

Listen up Soldiers!

At the start of this month, we released weapon customization, an update that gave players the ability to personalize their arsenal as they saw fit. During this update we removed all “Elite” and “Veteran” primary weapons and in their place owners of these weapons were given new weapon attachments named “Legacy” items, that they could add to their guns.

As some of you may have already noticed, these “Legacy” items have made these weapons too powerful, significantly affecting the balance of the game which we did not foresee. So in an effort to restore balance and an enjoyable experience for everyone, we are eliminating all “Legacy” attachments and removing them from the game.

Existing owners of “Elite” and “Veteran” weapons (a.k.a "Legacy" attachment owners) will still get something in return, as we will replace your existing base weapons with new, unique, “+3” versions. These “+3” weapons are more powerful versions of the current base weapons with slightly increased stats and can still be upgraded with the full catalogue of customization items.

We value our community and your experience with the game is our top priority. We know it’s not fun to feel like you can’t win, and we know it’s not fun to feel like there’s no challenge. We’ve taken these steps to help ensure that we are delivering the most enjoyable gaming experience possible.

These changes will take into effect as of Tuesday, December 20 @ 09:00 UTC

^ THIS ^ made me laugh so much while filling out the Billing Support form.
19-12-2011, 05:43 PM | Beitrag #357
Offline VitalBullet 
(16-12-2011 08:06 AM)craftsman13255 schrieb:  yeahh, answer on things lik ethis, but ignore the mainrage-cause... Funny...

The answer is the main post of this topic.
Our reasons for this is clearly stated there, the facts are there, the changes being made are there. unless there is something else you are seeking to get answered?

On a side note... people who bought specific holosight weapons or special scoped weapons will still keep their scopes.

Eg, People who purchased the Enhanced Scope M95 will still have their Enhanced Scope and People who bought their Holosight M249, UMP, M14 or AUG will still have those Holosights.

19-12-2011, 05:43 PM | Beitrag #358
Offline Lamski_BR 
Mixed feelings really, though I share his frustration ..see below

(19-12-2011 03:45 PM)Galadon schrieb:  unbelievable...
first recon becomes unplayable now my medic will suffer as well, does your cruelty know no bounds!Angry Its clear lots of players requested attachments, ive seen it suggested a ton of times so i wont say we didnt ask for something like this. but its not like it wouldnt have evened itself out over time, these players here wont play the game FOREVER legacy weapons would slowly fade anyway, why speed up the process?!

im not gonna demand my money back...YET, until i see how bad the damage is, but who knows...i was content with the downgrade when all this attachment stuff started because i had legacy, i wasnt one of those poor souls who had to play the game for 10 freakin hours to afford enough credits for ONE day of attachments, their problem for not gettin weapons pre update. but now im gonna be doin the same thing cause lord knows im not buyin another dime worth of battlefunds

btw can ya fix the camera shake bug while your at it?

I get the whole fairness of the Game, but Whats the point when people buy battlefunds and spend it to have better weapons. I hope these new attachments to replace the legacy are worth it. Because I paid for my weapons to get the upper hand (& to show support for the Devs). And Now you guy @EAsy may lose my support, as well as many others..

P.S. I like the fighting spirit on this forum/thread Tongue

[Bild: lamski.gif]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-12-2011 05:44 PM von Lamski_BR.)
19-12-2011, 05:43 PM | Beitrag #359
Offline Decim8tor 
(19-12-2011 05:33 PM)Decim8tor schrieb:  So what is going to happen to my enhanced scope? I payed the extra battlefunds for THAT over the standard M95's scope.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks for the answer VitalBullet.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-12-2011 05:44 PM von Decim8tor.)
19-12-2011, 05:43 PM | Beitrag #360
Offline Kabboose 
(19-12-2011 05:34 PM)MurrayD schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:27 PM)Kabboose schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:12 PM)MurrayD schrieb:  
(19-12-2011 05:00 PM)Kabboose schrieb:  Seriously mate, try reading the rest of my post before you post "Wait until tomorrow" I said exactly what I meant, and I honestly don't care how much you've spent. You're a total suck up, and no matter how much they nerfed, or even BUFFED my weapons. IT's still fraud, and it's still illegal. So take that dk out of your mouth and start realising that you're a total idiot.

Yet another fantastic post! I never said there was anything wrong with the rest of your post, you're making things seem worse than what they are. Once again, i am not "sucking up", i will wait and see the update before i post on how i think it is. If that makes me a "total idiot with a dk in my mouth" then so be it. Wink

"TLBig GrinR have a nice day" yea... you so read the rest of my post.... Once again, yes... You are sucking up, cause you still yet to see the big picture and what the rest of us are saying.

If it's so hard to understand, let me spell it out for you.

E.A.s.y...i.s...r.i.p.p.i.n.g...u.s...o.f.f

Seriously? Clear enough for you?

There's really no point arguing with retards. Well i'm going to listen to Bob Marley, while you rage over a game! Have fun raging! Wink
Yes... Something that was purchased with actual cash, you're right, me arguing with you is totally redundant. I should have thought better than to start arguing with retards. My mistake. You listen to your Bob Marley. Just remember this, what if the drug dealer selling you your weed decides to stroll by your house, take the weed he sold you and give you grass instead. Same thing here really.

[Bild: 7iUCf.jpg]

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.