Hallo, Gast!

21-07-2011, 08:02 AM | Beitrag #21
Online HomeSen 
Well, opposed to my initial thought, your video chip is supported. But your video driver is quite outdated. Please download and install the latest driver, using the "Intel Driver Update Utility"
Though you might still have issues because your video chip only 224MB of video RAM, while the minimum hardware requirements state that you need at least 256MB.

Also, please update your audio driver:
HomeSen (originally by Mebes at the BFH forum) schrieb:--> XP HD Audio <--

http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads/
- Choose High Definition Audio
- Check the agree box
- Then click on next
- Choose Windows 2000, Windows XP/2003(32/64 bits) Driver only (Executable file)
- Set a system restore point.
- Uninstall your current audio card driver.
- Install the new audio card driver.
- Reboot and try again.

And last, but not least: Please run WindowsUpdate and install all updates (especially ServicePack 3 for Windows XP).

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Bild: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

29-07-2011, 10:06 AM | Beitrag #22
Offline [IDN]-Sai 
ebdless loading

*The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes. For image

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 26.42 KB / Downloads: 15)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 8.58 KB / Downloads: 17)

29-07-2011, 10:16 AM | Beitrag #23
Online HomeSen 
Currently, everyone is experiencing this problem. There seems to be some server issues and the BLUEs are already investigating it: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid417872 Wink

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

29-07-2011, 10:41 AM | Beitrag #24
Offline [IDN]-Sai 
(29-07-2011 10:16 AM)HomeSen schrieb:  Currently, everyone is experiencing this problem. There seems to be some server issues and the BLUEs are already investigating it: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid417872 Wink

kk the up kow about this problem cuz i want try all of new weapon befor buy T_T
29-07-2011, 10:52 AM | Beitrag #25
Online HomeSen 
(29-07-2011 10:41 AM)0x5b;IDN0x5d;-Sai schrieb:  kk the up kow about this problem cuz i want try all of new weapon befor buy T_T

Could you try playing again? They fixed the issue that bugged many players today, and I was able to start the game a few minutes ago, again Wink

29-07-2011, 12:06 PM | Beitrag #26
Offline [IDN]-Sai 
still not working ... if u want cek use teamview
29-07-2011, 12:23 PM | Beitrag #27
Online HomeSen 
Okay, have you checked all the things I wrote in the first post (especially the hosts file)?

Do you get any error message, or is it just showing the loading screen with the spinning wheel in the bottom right corner?

I would suggest you install ServicePack 1 for Windows 7, by running WindowsUpdate.

Additionally, make sure the game doesn't get blocked by Norton Internet Security.
You have OpenVPN installed, is it currently connected? If so, try disconnecting the VPN connection.
Also, try closing cFosSpeed.

29-07-2011, 12:28 PM | Beitrag #28
Offline [IDN]-Sai 
im already close all and VPN i dont use that all trun off

how to reisntal BFp4f again ?

ps: last night its normal not problem to play 24 hour
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 29-07-2011 12:29 PM von [IDN]-Sai.)
29-07-2011, 01:45 PM | Beitrag #29
Online HomeSen 
(29-07-2011 12:28 PM)0x5b;IDN0x5d;-Sai schrieb:  im already close all and VPN i dont use that all trun off

how to reisntal BFp4f again ?

ps: last night its normal not problem to play 24 hour

To reinstall the game, uninstall it from ControlPanel->Add/Remove Programs and then install it again by clicking the "Play Now" button on the website.

30-07-2011, 03:19 PM | Beitrag #30
Offline Regbullet 
i have the endless loading problem... pls help me i have tried the ways mentioned above thx a lot

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 33.28 KB / Downloads: 14)

30-07-2011, 05:22 PM | Beitrag #31
Online HomeSen 
(30-07-2011 03:19 PM)Regbullet schrieb:  i have the endless loading problem... pls help me i have tried the ways mentioned above thx a lot

well, first off, you should update your video driver, since it's way outdated Wink Yuo can find the latest driver here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-32.aspx

Also, please attach your HiJackThis.log, too Wink

31-07-2011, 02:12 PM | Beitrag #32
Offline [IDN]-Sai 
still endless loading T_T im unistall 2 time and update windows and other still not working T_T
31-07-2011, 06:17 PM | Beitrag #33
Online HomeSen 
Have you already tried removing/renaming the "Battlefield Play4Free" folder under MyDocuments. I saw a few people whose problem of "the instantly closing game client" was solved by that (though I'm unsure about what caused the problem in the first place Wink ).

03-08-2011, 08:43 AM | Beitrag #34
Offline oOoJackaloOo 
1st option did the trick! thanks!
13-08-2011, 02:17 PM | Beitrag #35
Offline CocaineRock 
I have the same problem Sad
I will not even post dxdiag or hijackthis logs because I'm 100% sure it's not hardware/windows problem, I was able to play on the same computer about 2 weeks ago. I checked the BF4Updater.log:
Code:
2011-8-13 0:41:7.250 Updater.cpp(1795): Trace: OS is XP.
2011-8-13 0:41:7.250 Updater.cpp(1799): Trace: User is administrator.
2011-8-13 0:41:7.250 Updater.cpp(1839): Trace: Installation found.
2011-8-13 0:41:7.359 HttpDownloader.cpp(199): Trace: Downloading file: http://battlefield.play4free.com/static/updater/releases.txt
2011-8-13 0:41:7.750 HttpRequest.cpp(106): Info: HttpRequest: Sent request to https://battlefield.play4free.com//api/nucleus/extendSession
2011-8-13 0:41:8.375 Updater.cpp(740): Info: Application is installed.
2011-8-13 0:41:8.406 HttpDownloader.cpp(199): Trace: Downloading file: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/user/euala
2011-8-13 0:41:8.625 HttpDownloader.cpp(199): Trace: Downloading file: http://battlefield.play4free.com/static/updater/punkBusterEULA_en.htm
[still waiting for game to launch on this point]
2011-8-13 0:45:54.531 TelemetryManager.cpp(34): Info: TelemetryManager: flushing 1 records
2011-8-13 0:45:54.546 DataCollector.cpp(107): Trace: DataCollector: flushing discarded due to DataCollector being disabled. All active entries have been purged.
[no matter how much more I wait, there are no more entries in log]

I have monitored BFP4f.exe network connections and it seems it opens a lot of connections to EA servers on startup, only one open connection remains in few seconds, and this one remaining connection does not send/recieve any more data, yet it remains open. Seems like a problem with EA server to me. I really want EA representative to research this issue, I'm not the only one with this problem Sad
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 13-08-2011 02:37 PM von CocaineRock.)
14-08-2011, 06:47 PM | Beitrag #36
Offline Paaat 
hey

what to do if there is a white screen starting the game?
15-08-2011, 07:57 AM | Beitrag #37
Online HomeSen 
(13-08-2011 02:17 PM)CocaineRock schrieb:  I have the same problem Sad
I will not even post dxdiag or hijackthis logs because I'm 100% sure it's not hardware/windows problem, I was able to play on the same computer about 2 weeks ago.

[snip]

How do you expect us to help you, if you don't provide the information requested?

(14-08-2011 06:47 PM)Paaat schrieb:  hey

what to do if there is a white screen starting the game?

In those cases you either have an outdated driver or an unsupported video chip. Both can be checked, if you attach your DxDiag.txt, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you".

15-08-2011, 04:19 PM | Beitrag #38
Offline CocaineRock 
(15-08-2011 07:57 AM)HomeSen schrieb:  
(13-08-2011 02:17 PM)CocaineRock schrieb:  I have the same problem Sad
I will not even post dxdiag or hijackthis logs because I'm 100% sure it's not hardware/windows problem, I was able to play on the same computer about 2 weeks ago.

[snip]

How do you expect us to help you, if you don't provide the information requested?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my PC hardware/software configutation, I'm 100% sure this is EA problem. That's why I was asking for EA representative to check this issue.
Heh, maybe I should try sniffing data sent/recieved by game client to EA servers and then comparing it with your dump? If you are so kind to make one, of course.
BTW, latest update to version 1.17.227018.0 didn't fix the issue Sad
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 15-08-2011 04:25 PM von CocaineRock.)
16-08-2011, 11:21 AM | Beitrag #39
Offline MRPLEP2_U 
endless loading. wont start. tells me to retry or log out and try again.doesnt work. tried all fixs here and still nothing

Angehängte Datei(en)
.log  hijackthis.log (Größe: 19.07 KB / Downloads: 9)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Größe: 35.31 KB / Downloads: 5)

16-08-2011, 12:55 PM | Beitrag #40
Online HomeSen 
Have you already tried the following things:
  • Log out of the website (link on the top right), close your browser, log back in and start the game
  • Try anoter browser (currently supported are InternetExplorer, Google Chrome, Firefox)
  • Uninstall and re-install the browser extension
  • Delete the WebCache-folder's contents (see suggestion #11 in my first post)

Gehe zu:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free benötigt mindestens Windows XP.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Internet Explorer 5 oder neuer.
Die 64bit-Version des Internet Explorers wird derzeit nicht unterstützt. Verwende bitte die 32bit-Version.
Bitte aktualisiere auf Firefox 1.5 oder neuer.
Bitte probiere den Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free kann mit deinem Browser derzeit nicht gespielt werden.